A Little about US
CWC Plastering Ltd is committed to ensuring all employees are fully trained and competent within their trade and Health and Safety aspects. To achieve this aim we work closely with the Plastering and Tiling Training School - a construction skills/CAA registered training provider (centre No.3558) specialising in plastering and tiling trades.
- Named point of contact
- All tenders whether open, selective or negotiate contracts are submitted in the specific.. ..time period.
- Progress reports to customers /representatives on a weekly basis
- Plan, manage and monitor work and employee's work
- Ensure all employee's are competent in work undertaken
- Provide all employees with Health and Safety Information and Training
- Co-ordinate with the principle contractor in the planning and managing of the construction work
- Inform principle contractor of any problems immediately
- Coordinate work undertaken with other persons affected by the work